Acne Scar Treatment
Who can benefit from acne scar treatment at DTLA Derm?
- brown, black, gray or red marks in areas of healed acne lesions;
- ice pick scars (deep, narrow, pitted scars);
- rolling scars (broad depressions with sloping edges);
- box car scars (broad depressions with sharply defined edges);
- hypertrophic or keloidal scars (thick, lumpy scars); and
- atrophic scars (thin or depressed scars)
can benefit from acne scar treatment.
Why choose DTLA Derm for acne scar treatment?
Our board-certified dermatologists use cutting edge techniques to produce natural and desirable results for our patients. These techniques include: trichloracetic acid (TCA Cross) chemical peels, subscision, surgical procedures, microneedling , dermabrasion, and dermal fillers. Your individualized treatment plan includes a full complement of evidence based creams so that your results can be maintained.
How do I schedule acne scar treatment at DTLA Derm?
Please call (213) 278-0021 to schedule an appointment. Scar treatment is performed Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Prior to scheduling any acne scar treatment, you will have a cosmetic consultation with a board-certified dermatologist to determine your candidacy for any procedure and to set a treatment plan.